Termos de Serviço
1. Your acceptance
By using and/or visiting this website, DharmaSun.org, you agree to (1) these terms and conditions (“The Terms of Service”) and (2) DharmaSun.org ‘s “Privacy Notice” found at Privacy Notice.
2. DharmaSun.org Website
These Terms apply to all users of the DharmaSun.org website.
3. DharmaSun.org Accounts
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create a DharmaSun.org account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, please provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
4. General Use of the Website – Permissions and Restrictions
DharmaSun.org hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, without DharmaSun.org’s prior written authorization.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
3. You agree not to access DharmaSun.org Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Website itself, provided download links, or other explicitly authorized means DharmaSun.org may designate.
4. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of DharmaSun.org. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without DharmaSun.org’s express approval.
5. In your use of the Website, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, Privacy Notice, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
6. DharmaSun.org reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the DharmaSun.org Website at any time.
7. Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the DharmaSun.org Website.
1. The content on the DharmaSun.org Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to DharmaSun.org, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. DharmaSun.org reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
2. You may access the Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the DharmaSun.org Website.
3. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
4. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the DharmaSun.org Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the DharmaSun.org Website or the Content therein.
5. Account Termination Policy
DharmaSun.org will terminate a User’s access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
6. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the DharmaSun.org Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the DharmaSun.org Website. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
You agree that: (i) the DharmaSun.org Website shall be deemed solely based in California; and (ii) the DharmaSun.org Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over DharmaSun.org, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than California. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and DharmaSun.org that arises in whole or in part from your use of the DharmaSun.org Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Santa Clara County, California. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice and any other legal notices published by DharmaSun.org on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and DharmaSun.org concerning the DharmaSun.org Website. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and DharmaSun.org’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. DharmaSun.org reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the DharmaSun.org Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
You and Dharmasun.org agree that any cause of action arising out of related to the Dharmasun.org Website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.