First Excellence Facilitated Group Practice
In this day and age very few of us have the opportunity to get continuous teachings from our teachers. This is why Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche created the authentic online dharma program, Tara’s Triple Excellence. Initially, the program was designed to be practiced individually. Now we are delighted to offer the First Excellence in two formats: Participants can sign up and move through it individually, or as part of a Facilitated Group and be in contact with fellow practitioners going through at the same time.
In Buddhism we speak of taking refuge in the Three Jewels: the Buddha, the dharma and the sangha. While sangha can refer to the enlightened sangha of realized masters, the jewel quality pertains to our companions on the Buddhist path as well. The sangha of companions holds an ocean of wisdom. When we find ways to collectively share this wisdom, we can truly benefit from the sangha jewel. By practicing Tara’s Triple Excellence in a group, practitioners can directly experience the qualities of the sangha jewel.
Next Available Group
Registration Deadline: 4 August 2020.
Start: 8 August 2020.
Date: Meetings will be held every 2nd and 4th Saturday PDT or Sunday KTM of the month for 20 weeks.
Time: 7:30pm PDT/ 8:15am KTM
To enroll in the next available group, fill out the form on the bottom of this page. Spaces are limited and will be assigned on a first come first served basis. For any questions you may have about TTE First Excellence groups, you can email email@example.com.
– New to Tara’s Triple Excellence: $330
– Former students not currently enrolled in an Excellence: $165
– Currently enrolled in an Excellence: $108. After finishing with the group, participants can re-register for the Excellence they were previously in.
*Scholarships are available to help towards your contribution.
What is group practice?
We invite you to enhance your meditations of Tara’s Triple Excellence by joining fellow students as they study and practice the First Excellence with two trained facilitators. The group of 8 to 12 participants will meet bi-weekly in 90-minute online Zoom-sessions to review and discuss questions about the practice.
Who are the facilitators?
The groups’ facilitators are practitioners of the Third Excellence who have completed the Tara’s Triple Excellence Facilitator Training. A pair of co-facilitators will create a welcoming environment for you and the group to progress on the path.
The benefits of group practice:
Studying and practicing in a group allows participants to discuss the contemplations, share thoughts, and actively engage with fellow practitioners. This provides extra motivation and support for the journey through the First Excellence.
This group practice is for us if we are…
– interested in studying, reflecting and meditating upon the teachings of the First Excellence in the company of other students.
– looking for help setting our daily practice schedule.
– having a hard time sticking to our daily practice schedule and looking for support that will keep us on track.
– wishing to meet and build stronger connections with other TTE participants and enhance the feeling of belonging to an international sangha.